§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible persons acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is P.J. Schulz GmbH, Am Böttcherberg 39, D-51427 Bergisch Gladbach, email@example.com.
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser Software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transiente Cookies (see b)
- Persistente Cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that this could mean you will not be able to make optimum use of all the functions of this website.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from ‘http://’ to ‘https://’ and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can inform us under: email@example.com
§ 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order through our online store, to conclude the relevant contract it is necessary for you to provide your personal data which we require in order to complete your order. The mandatory details which are required for processing of contracts are separately marked. Further details are voluntary. We will process the data provided by you in order to complete your order. We may forward your payment details to our principal bank for this purpose. The basis in law for this is Art. 6 (1) Clause 1b GDPR.
(2) Due to requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to save your address and your payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing of these data after a period of [two years], i.e. your data will only be used in order to comply with applicable statutory obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal data – in particular, your financial data – the order transaction will be encrypted by means of TLS technology.
§ 8 Comfort services
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the service provided by Google Maps on this website. We are thus able to provide you with interactive maps directly on our website and to enable your comfortable use of the maps function.
(2) When you visit our website, Google will be notified that you have called up the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data indicated under § 3 of this statement will be transferred. This will occur irrespective of whether you have a Google user account and are logged in to this or you do not have a user account. If you have logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you would prefer these data not to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating this button. Google will save your data as usage profiles and use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the appropriate design of its website. In particular, this evaluation (even for users who have not logged in) is implemented in order to provide appropriate advertising and to notify other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these usage profiles and should contact Google in order to exercise this right.
(3)Further information on the purpose and scope of collection of data and their processing by the plug-in provider may be found in the provider’s data privacy statements. You will also find further information here on your rights in this regard and on possible settings in order to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is bound by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org "This website uses Google Fonts of Google Inc. Google Fonts is used to display text and fonts provided by Google. In order for these fonts to be available for a variety of pages, Google makes them available on their servers when the page is accessed. When using Google Fonts, the user's IP address is transmitted to the Google servers when the page is accessed and the information on the fonts used is transmitted. This may result in the transfer of data to Google's servers in the US. Font-related information is cached in the browser. We integrate Google Fonts in order to make our website more appealing and visually uniform. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For further information about how Google processes date, please refer to the Google privacy statement https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de sand the Google Web Fonts FAQ (englisch) https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq .“
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain). An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you’ll have to click this link again, if you delete your cookies.