Packaging Specialist in Logistics (m/f/d)
We are looking for trainee as a warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) for our Bergisch Gladbach location as soon as possible.
Your pprenticeship lasts for 3 years and involves a 40-hour workweek. You will be working in our warehouse/logistics department, but you will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with all our departments. The apprenticeship remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement for wholesale and foreign trade in North Rhine-Westphalia. We place great importance on fostering a fantastic atmosphere and strong team cohesion.
This is what you can expect during yourtraineeship:
- You will get to know our technical areas in the warehouse and logistics department as well as in production
- As a warehouse clerk (m/f/d) you prepare the workflows and get to know the entire process
- You will be trained in incoming and outgoing goods, in order picking and warehousing
- During yourtraineeship at P.J. Schulz GmbH, you will obtain a forklift driver's license and the skills necessary to inspect, maintain, and control vehicles in the future
- You will be optimally prepared for your future activities, both theoretically and practically
What you bring to the table:
- You have a great technical understanding and show interest in working with vehicles
- You are responsible and diligent
- You are sociable and flexible
- You are enthusiastic and willing to work in a team
- You have a secondary school leaving certificate
- You show commitment and initiative
- Desire for an interesting, independent and practice-orientedtraineeship
P.J. Schulz as an employer offers you more:
- A high retention rate
- Free parking
- Performance-related remuneration
- Capital-forming benefits
- Flat hierarchies
- Fresh coffee and beverages
- TRAINEE excursions to changing destinations
- Football Tournaments
- Weekly TRAINEE Forum
- Celebrations in the P.J. Schulz family
- Special Welcome Promotion
- TRAINEE project work
- Internal and external TRAINEE training courses
- many exciting activities
Shaping perspectives and setting standards! We offer you prospects in promising and innovative markets.
Have we sparked your interest, and would you like to be part of our TEAM?
Apply online now or send us your complete application documents (resume with a recent photo, cover letter, the last two semester reports, and possibly internship certificates) by email.
We look forward to meeting you.
Your contact person:
Am Böttcherberg 39
51427 Bergisch Gladbach
Fon +49 2204 99996-61