Machine and plant operator (m/f/d)
We are looking for an trainee as a machine and plant operator (m/f/d) for our Bergisch Gladbach site as soon as possible.
Your apprenticeship lasts 2 years and includes a 40-hour week. You will work in our production and get to know all our departments. The apprenticeship allowance is based on the collective agreement for wholesale and foreign trade in North Rhine-Westphalia. We attach great importance to a great atmosphere and good cohesion in the team.
This is what you can expect during your apprenticeship:
- You will get to know our technical areas in production and in the warehouse and logistics department
- As a machine and plant operator, you prepare the work processes and put the machines and systems into operation
- You supervise the production process
- You regularly carry out production and quality controls
- You carry out machine tests and maintenance work
- During your apprenticeship at P.J.Schulz GmbH, you will learn how our modern machines and systems work, how they are adjusted, operated, maintained and converted
- You will learn various test procedures, the control of the material flow and the expert handling of our products
What you bring to the table:
- You have great technical understanding
- You are responsible and diligent
- You are sociable and flexible
- You are enthusiastic and willing to work in a team
- You have a secondary school leaving certificate
- You show commitment and initiative
P.J. Schulz as an employer offers you more:
- A high retention rate
- Free parking
- Performance-related remuneration
- Capital-forming benefits
- Flat hierarchies
- Fresh coffee and beverages
- TRAINEE excursions to changing destinations
- Football Tournaments
- Weekly TRAINEE Forum
- Celebrations in the P.J. Schulz family
- Special Welcome Promotion
- TRAINEE project work
- Internal and external TRAINEE training courses
- many exciting activities
Shaping perspectives and setting standards! We offer you prospects in promising and innovative markets.
Have we sparked your interest, and would you like to be part of our TEAM?
Apply online now or send us your complete application documents (resume with a recent photo, cover letter, the last two semester reports, and possibly internship certificates) by email.
We look forward to meeting you.
Your contact person:
Am Böttcherberg 39
51427 Bergisch Gladbach
Fon +49 2204 99996-61