Dual Bachelor's degree programme in Business Informatics from 01.10.2024
P.J. Schulz GmbH offers dedicated applicants the opportunity to pursue a dual Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics with a specialization in Data Science at the FHDW campus in Bergisch Gladbach.
During the practical phases, students at P.J. Schulz GmbH receive high-quality training in modern work environments and a respectful working atmosphere. Working at P.J. Schulz means fostering respect, mindfulness, and tolerance among all employees – from apprentices to the management. The combination of individual responsibility and teamwork is reflected in our positive working atmosphere. We employ modern and egalitarian leadership tools at a high standard. While many promise a high rate of job retention, we deliver on that promise. Because together, we are strong!
This is what you can expect during your studies:
- You will get an overview of the entire operational process at P.J. Schulz GmbH
- Analytical and strategic working techniques in the areas of product design, product development and marketing development
- You will also get to know our technical areas (warehouse/logistics and manufacturing) to better understand our products
- Planning, coordination and implementation of various agile projects
- Independent work in a solution-oriented team
- Course contents are Computer Science, Software Engineering and Continuos Integration, Data Technologies, Data Analysis, IT Security, Risk Management and Implementation of Digital Processes
This is what we expect from you:
- high school graduation/University of Applied Sciences Entrance Qualification
- Interest in commercial processes and economic contexts
- Social skills such as reliability and team spirit
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Inclination towards computer science and mathematics
- Good feeling for languages in both German and English
- Good ability to express oneself and comprehension of texts, both spoken and written
P.J. Schulz as an employer offers you more:
- A high retention rate as a data science IT manager
- Free parking
- Performance-related remuneration
- Capital-forming benefits
- Flat hierarchies
- Fresh coffee and beverages
- Prospects in promising and innovative markets
- TRAINEE excursions to changing destinations
- Football Tournaments
- Weekly TRAINEE Forum
- Celebrations in the P.J. Schulz family
- Special Welcome Promotion
- TRAINEE project work
- Internal and external TRAINEE training courses
- many exciting activities
Have we sparked your interest, and would you like to be part of our TEAM?
Apply online now or send us your complete application documents (resume with a recent photo, cover letter, the last two semester reports, and possibly internship certificates) by email.
We look forward to meeting you.
Your contact person:
Am Böttcherberg 39
51427 Bergisch Gladbach
Fon +49 2204 99996-61